The Fall of the Year
by Dallas Lore Sharp
Description: Stirring accounts of the author’s autumn adventures in the out of doors, interspersed with specific suggestions for tramps afield in the fall of the year providing things to look for and hear and do as the world turns toward winter. Includes six bits of sound advice about going afield at any season that are not to be missed!
Purchase book at Amazon
Add print book to cart
Add ebook to cart
Table of Contents
1. The Clock Strikes One
2. Along the Highway of the Fox
3. In the Toadfish's Shoe
4. A Chapter of Things To See This Fall
5. Whipped by Eagles
6. Thanksgiving at Grandfather's Farm
7. A Chapter of Things To Do This Fall
8. The Muskrats Are Building
9. The North Wind Doth Blow
10. An Outdoor Lesson
12. A Chapter of Things To Hear This Fall
13. Honk, Honk, Honk!
14. Notes and Suggestions to the Teacher
An Inside View...