by Clara Whitehill Hunt
Description: Join four year old Harriet as she explores the world in and about her apartment home in New York City a century ago. What wonders she experiences in the course of a week as she bakes cookies on Friday, rides the trolley to the beach on Saturday, goes to church on Sunday, enjoys a neighborly tea party on Monday, buys groceries on Tuesday, shops on Wednesday, and visits the library on Thursday, all in the company of a loving family. It is a joy to read about the activities of a child whose mind has been richly furnished by many storybook experiences and whose senses are so alive that she eagerly anticipates the coming of each new day.
Add ebook to cart
Table of Contents
1. What Harriet Did on Friday
2. What Harriet Did on Saturday
3. What Harriet Did on Sunday
4. What Harriet Did on Monday
5. What Harriet Did on Tuesday
6. What Harriet Did on Wednesday
7. What Harriet Did on Thursday
An Inside View...