A Manual of Clay-Modelling
by Hermione Unwin
Description: A full introduction to clay-modelling that can be used with students of all ages, beginning with the method of working and continuing with presentation of sixty models of natural objects in a carefully ordered sequence. Accurate directions are given for the working of each model, with emphasis on attaining the character of the model, rather than focusing on the finish.
Enter your text here...
Purchase book at Amazon
Add print book to cart
Table of Contents
2. List of Models in the Course
3. Work for Infants
4. Advanced Work
5. Additional Instructions to the Teacher
6. Directions for Making a Slab
7. General Directions Applying to All Models
8. Detailed Directions for Working the Models
9. General Directions for Advanced Work
An Inside View...